Thursday, September 22, 2011

What what?! Measurements

So after searching and searching for the past few months... finally found the measuring tape.  And I measured myself today.  Even while being sickly (damn allergies!)

Check them out:

Measurements:

07.06.11:
Neck - 14 1/2 inches
Arms - 16 1/4 inches
Chest - 42 inches
Waist - 40 1/2 inches
Hips - 47 1/2 inches
Thighs - 29 1/2 inches
Calves - 17 1/2 inches

09.22.11
Neck - 14 1/2 inches
Arms - 15 1/2 -16 inches (right/left)
Chest - 39 1/2 inches
Waist - 39 inches
Hips - 47 1/2 inches
Thighs - 27 3/4 inches
Calves - 16 1/2 inches

Now not only have I lost almost 5 lbs in the past month but some inches.  Just don't understand why the hips are not going down.  I love my curves but need them to go down too...and the booty.

But its nice to see a difference.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great measurements girl! Me personally I love doing my measurements every month because sometimes the scale doesn't move fast enough for me but seeing how many inches I have lost keeps me motivated to keep going. My hips aren't moving very fast either, it's hit and miss, Ill go a few months with losing nothing on them and them bam drop 2 inches in one month. The area I want to go down is the slowest one!
Your doing great, glad your back on track and giving it your all. Remember your worth it and deserve this!

Amanda said...

trust me those curves will go down! You're doing great!

Manda said...

Thanks ladies... I appreciate it!