Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weigh In for 9.25.11

Weigh In:  212.6

So did the weigh in for today and I'm down 1.2 pounds this week.  Mainly because I haven't been eating as much.  I guess thats what being sick can do for you.  I just don't feel hungry at all.  But I am feeling better.  Thats 30.4 pounds lost.  Which means I have finally lost the pounds I gained back.  Now back to losing the original 60+ pounds.

I know while at work and on a normal schedule... I did well with my calorie & water intake.  Its just being at home.  I really need to stop being so lazy.  We have bottled water here, so I really need to make sure to get my water in.  I could tell from being outside at my son's game yesterday... that my body was graving it.  As for doing exercise last week, I did none.  But I have good reason, allergies and asthma issues.  Lol.  So I'm going to work on that this week.

Goals for This Coming Week:  Stay under calorie intake each day, get in 72-96 ounces of water daily and SERIOUSLY do 30 minutes of exercise, 3 times this week.  (((Basically same goals as last week, but this time I'm going to check off all of the above)))

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better..

Sarah said...

Great job on your loss this week! You are getting closer to wonderland every week! Hope you feel better this week.

Amanda said...

I am so having allergy issues! I have been sick for 3 solid weeks! Finally had to start a steroid treatment last week!!

Feel better and keep up the good work!

Rhonda said...

Keep up the good work! Let us know how the exercise goes this week. :)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

congrats on your loss! i do hope you feel better soon!