Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The truth is...

I'm not sure where my head is right now.  I guess I can say I'm totally off track on the whole weight loss thing.  And I'm having a hard time getting back on it.  Where's the drive, where's the motivation?  I really want to do this thing and get healthy... but I'm almost content with things.  Why?  I'm not sure.

Its like I don't want to deal with this right now.  Example >>> lack of not blogging as much.

The only good thing happening at this point is I'm still tracking my food.  I haven't gave that up.  Its the water intake (that I'm lacking more lately) and the total lack of exercise.  I know if I exercise, it will help this process even more.  I know what I'm suppose to be doing...... I know this, but why can't I just do it!

Ugggh... I hate this feeling.

Truth is... I'm stressed.  I can feel it finally catching up to me.  You would think it would cause the opposite but I'm noticing I am more snacky lately because of it.  I'm stuffing my stomach... knowing damn well, I'm not even hungry.  I'm arguing in my head....... and then I hit "f%*k it" mode.  Then I feel the guilt of it later.

This sucks.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Take a few days off from stressing about it, and get your head back in the game, woman. :)

Sarah said...

I'm sorry your struggling hun, honestly its a very normal thing we are going to have our ups and downs, just push through it and don't give up on yourself because you are worth this fight!

trishajo said...

i am so sorry hunny...are your meds helping at all?? i hope things get better.. i am here if you need to talk.... xoxo

Sam said...

Stress eating is the worse. I have no advise to get past it, I have spent a few months there and just didn't lose, so all I can offer is wishes of happiness and I hope that you an get past the stress soon and get back on your journey.

Andrea said...

Sorry you're stressed! I know it's hard, but you can do it!