Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Allergies --- Ahhhh!

And so it has begun!  Hardcore allergy season for me.  I can't take it.  I've been doing so well.  And then, its messing with my freaking band.

I feel like total crap.  Funny thing is, I got tested last year for my allergies and only came up allergic to cats, dogs, cedar and some type of elm.  Whats out here in Austin aka the allergy capital of the world ---


Damn you ELM!!!  And once this and the ragweed are gone... in comes Cedar.  I hope the freaking heat from this past summer killed those trees.

Onto the Neti-Pot treatments, Singulair, Allegra, etc.....

Oh my head hurts and my band feels so swollen from this.  Maybe it will keep me from eating as much? Lol.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

My allergies are going CRAZY today. Stupid Texas.

Sarah said...

Hope you feel better soon! Ever since having surgery knock on wood my allergies have pretty much disappeared.