Friday, September 23, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

I'm joining in on the fun of BYOC...


1.  If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why?

Not really sure on this one since... well I didn't really watch this show to know the characters.

2.  If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?

Possibly something in finance or even paralegal or lawyer stuff.  I like to argue and I like to win.  Not sure if thats a good or bad thing.  Lol.

3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?

A veterinarian or a teacher.

4.  Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?

I don't think that there is just one person for each of us.  Most of the time some people never meet someone to be with for the rest of their life.  I think we meet people, hold relationships and learn from them.. possibly to go onto the next relationship until we meet the most compatible person.  We find companions and friendships to last.  Love is just a part of it.

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life for the past week has been yucky.  Been feeling sickly due to allergies and asthma, but I think I finally feel good today.  Then my youngest son had eye surgery today... and you would think nothing happened the way he's running around right now.  Other than that... just a typical week for me and mines.

As for Blogland -- Just getting back into blogging again and trying to connect more with others.  Can always use the support and information from other people going through WLS post-op.

That about wraps it!  Nothing too interesting.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I can't believe you never watched Friends. :)

Glad you're back to blogging, it makes this whole experience so much more fun!