Thursday, September 22, 2011

If ya didn't know... now ya do!

So for quite some time I've been using pre-made blog templates by other folks.  That I have loved so much.  However, my fave no longer makes them for free any more.  And well I want something more personalized and like ME!

I tend to get kind of restless and change the look up often.  Maybe its because it really wasn't something I totally loved.  I still can't find something pre-made and free that I love.  So I'm going to make my own designed blog.  >>> Lets see how this goes.

Now something most may not know...I used to run a Nelly fansite.  Yes! Nelly... the rapper.  I fell in love with him back in 2000 when Country Grammar came out.  At that time, I came upon his official website and made tons of friends with the message board community.  In fact, I'm still friends with most of those ladies and a few fellas.  Lol.  At that time I self-taught myself how to use Adobe Photoshop, create website pages with html/css coding and eventually went on to open a fansite on him and the St. Lunatics called DemBoyz.Org.  Although very stressful with dealing with fellow fans, females arguing, internet dramas and even at times dealing with the record label and Nelly's management team.... it was a great experience.  I got to go to 5 concerts and meet up with other fans and have the best experiences ever!

But as life goes... I eventually let go of the site.  It eventually transitioned over time to NellyFans.Net and is ran by a friend/fan of mine.  I haven't messed with websites, graphics in years.  So I've kind of forgot how to design/create things.

My plan is to create/design my blog....... I know I can do this.  So bare with me and the construction of my page in the mean time.

[Edit:  Or maybe not........ I can't remember crap.  May have to pay some one to do this. Hahaha ]

No comments: