Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weigh In for 9.18.11

Weigh in:  213.8

Alrighty! I figured I should start posting on my weigh in days.  At least it kind of keeps me more accountable on this mission of weight loss.  I will attempt to get photos going again with the scale too.  [Edit: Got a pic of this weigh-in for today... will post later.]

So I think I gained back a little between the past two weeks but I lost it.  I admit, going to San Antonio and that short week and even the week prior.  My eating was way off.  Then add in I've been working 7:30am to 7pm for the past few weeks to get in OT... and come dinner time I get told "lets just get something to eat somewhere" rather than cooking it.  So you see how that goes.  I give in because I'm so tired.

But I really need to work on preparing dinner for myself.  Usually my husband does all the cooking.  But truth is, I can't rely on him.  He's back to his old mentality and slipped back very easily.  Not even just a month ago I was like forget what he's doing.... I'm doing it this way if he's in it or not.  I need that mojo back!  Because that is what helped me lose the weight.  I am accountable for myself ONLY!  So no more depending on him.  I noticed this past week that I did great on calorie intake all week during the day while at work.  But come dinner time... I'd go over because of the dinner choices.

Not good!

So after talking with a friend, I really need to make these changes and set these mini-goals.  Any way of getting my head back into the game.

This Coming Week's Goal:  Stay under calorie goal, maintain daily water intake of 72 - 96 ounces of water and at least get 30 minutes of exercise in 3 times this week, a total of 90 minutes.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those sound like great goals!

I usually make a big batch of something for dinners all week on Sunday nights, that might help keep dinner time more stress-free. :)

Sarah said...

Great loss this week. Stay focused and work at those mini goals and this all will become second nature to you after awhile!