Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bad day yesterday, but back on track today

So yesterday was my job's monthly potluck for the January birthday's.  I was in charge of coordinating things.  That included buying food for the event when people gave me money.  I did that.  I even kept the food hidden away in my house for about 5 days with no one touching it.  Then yesterday, I ate the crap at the luncheon...... mainly about 10 cookies.  Why?  I don't know why.  I ate like half of that, knowing I messed up.  On top of not walking at all yesterday.  Then figured once I got home... well keep going since I messed up already.  Ohhhhh the fat girl mentality. 

Yeah..... lets just say, went well over my calories for the day.  And I only got in 6 cups of water.  With no exercise.  NOT GOOD for yesterday. 

Its all good, because this morning.... back to the usual.  Have my lunch prepared, my protein shake and will do my walking on my breaks and this evening when I get home.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Grea job on getting over a bad day :o)

Rhonda said...

Glad you're back on track, lady! :)

Angry Fat Mom said...

You won my giveaway! You can Jillian to help you get back on track. Email me your address :D

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you have a great site and thanks for posting!…