Thats my biggest question right now, WHY am I feeling like this? I just feel off.
Add in that with all of this anxiety, it is really triggering me with making bad food choices. Seriously! I also get home and feel exhausted... that I don't want to do anything. I wonder if this is depression and anxiety at the same time? Hmm.
I know my therapist mentioned getting something for it, but I figured I could handle it on my own. Uggh! Thats the other thing, I don't want to go to the doctor because I have a high deductible health plan and have not come close to meeting the deductible... so for me to get a prescription, it will cost the doctor visit. FML! You see all these worries going on with me? [EDIT: Called doc, spoke to the nurse and because I am seeing a therapist, I may be able to get my prescription without visiting the doctor in person **crosses fingers**] [EDIT Again: Doctor's office called, no visit needed... and their sending the prescription to the pharmacy, YAY! I love my OB's office.]
Anywho... onto other things >> I will be doing this challenge with Trisha called Kickin' Kriss Kringle's Kookies in the Kooter Challenge. The goal is to lose 20 lbs by January 1, 2012. Now thats a hefty goal for me. Technically, that is less than 2 months away. I'm sure I can do this. But I'm so scared of failing. I also know I need something like this to keep me motivated and in the game of weight loss. Plus I know its best to do weight loss in small increments..... and eventually I will get to where I need to be. So I am going to do this! So I plan on working on the graphic badge for the challenge this weekend (when I really have nothing else to do)... just been really tired and out of it (due to above, I believe) this past week. Hoping it turns out good! Lol. The next steps to complete this major goal for me include the following:
- Getting a food scale (I found the BL food scale at Walmart for 19 bucks) and I need to start weighing my food, especially the dinner portions since that is where I usually mess my day up!
- No more guesstimating on food portions, be exact.
- Follow Lap Band rules.
Sign up for E-Mealz website to get Menu Plans for dinners on the low-cal diet
- As for eating out, curb it to only once every 2 weeks & make wise food choices, as well as watch portions (take my handy TR measuring cup to make sure).
- No candy, cookies, cakes or any other sweets except on actual holiday (Christmas, Thanksgiving) and on my Birthday (coming to you on December 5th!)
- Exercise at least 3 days per week and it must mean I actually sweat!
I can do this. I know I can.
Also..... plans of Flag Football tournament this weekend and rollerskating with the kids (I haven't skated in years, hope my legs work right).