Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blah Mood, Flag Foooozzball...

I've been in a kind of blah, funky mood lately.  I've been working a lot more... for me at least.  Some times I feel like I'm a workaholic or something.  But I keep pushing myself to do these extra hours to get that check.  I hate being broke and believe, I've been there... down and out and struggling so hard.  Its really the worst feeling.

I also realized that I like to work out and want to do it... and because I haven't since I've taken off due to my leg/knee issues... maybe I feel a bit lost.  Its like boring not doing it.  I don't want to sit on the couch watching reality TV anymore.  Well wait...... lets be real, I do like my reality TV but I don't want to wait on that to come on out of boredom.  I like it be recorded, waiting for me to watch it.  And since I haven't been working out and just kind of veggin' out on the couch......... I watch it, then I'm bored.  Lol.  It all runs together.

In the end though... I think my leg is rested enough to start walking again on the treadmill and doing the elliptical but I won't be as hardcore as I originally was.  Good news this week... since I have stuck with the water intake and eating sensibly for the most part, I am down 1 (point .) 4 pounds.  Yay!

Aries from his first year of Flag Football, 2009.
IN OTHER NEWS >>> The kids finished their 1st week of school.  And all is well so far.  My oldest son has fees due for choir participation and will be doing a fundraiser.  Gotta take that to work... hopefully I can get folks to buy since I have bought for their kids all these years.  A-money will be starting his NFL flag football in the next few weeks, along with my nephew and oldest niece.  Can't wait for that to begin.  Aries has been doing this for the past 3 years.  Then the plan is to start football with his middle school once he hits 7th grade. 

Upcoming things..... Hubby and A-money are attending UT's first game for their season next weekend.  We got a good deal on some tickets and took advantage of it.  Then Hubby and I are attending the Lil' Wayne concert in San Antonio the following week.

So thats about it....... this past week.

No comments: