Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

So I stayed home today so that I could see the kiddos off to school.  Mainly my baby girl since she would be attending a different school.  Luckily she has her older cousin there to help her around.  She was very excited. 

Here is her outfit for the day... and backpack.  Had to get her a dark backpack since she is kind of rough on things.  And I know if we got her the pink one, it would have been dirty looking on day 1!  And then some twinkle toes (the tops light up).  She loves them!  And little brother was walking around in them trying to get the lights to go off.

So Dad braided her hair.  He did mini-braids.  Unfortunately, she has finer hair than most so they don't last as long as we would like.  His plan was for at least 2 weeks.  We're on day 2 and I'm not sure it will make it to the weekend, but it will have to.

So check her out... she was ready to go!  So was Snuk... he just wanted to leave in general.

The rest of the day, it was just me and Snuk hanging out.  He was actually very well behaved.  Considering.  I should have shown you all what he did the week before.  I don't know why I didn't post that.  Lets just say he's living up to the terrible 2's.

I'll show you below the picture of what Brayden did last week...

David also happened to cut our oldest hair.  Check it out, can you figure it out whats on the back of his head???  Haha... He's definitely gifted and talented with clippers and hopefully scissors soon.  He found out the bad news about going to cosmetology in Texas.  Means he can't use a razor... since he's not going to school to be a barber.  I just figured it was all the same.  And if he uses a razor, he can be fined money.  That sucks.  He was a bit disappointed by that, but heard something may change later down the road with being a hairstylist & barber at the same time.  Who knows.



Outside of this... school went well for all the kiddos, including David's... he had his first test today and got a 100.  Whoop whoop!

And for your viewing pleasure... Brayden's most recent mischievous moment.


No comments: