Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kris, Snuk's issues and other thangs...

Ahhhh...the joys of motherhood.......

So I tell the girl today while on our way home... that I'll get her some snacks for snack-time at school.  Since then she has harassed about going to the store.  Then, she puts her twinkle toe shoes on and is waiting for me.  I never said I was going tonight.  Now she's crying.  Sorry Nat-Nat.

Then there's this Kris dude.... apparently my son's name that he has chosen for others at school to call him is Kris.  Umm... his name is Aries.  Middle name is Tremaine.  No where is there Kris involved.  We ask where that name came from.  He says he just likes that name.  I ask him if kids are just calling him that or something, he says no, he told them to call him that.  WTH? **side-eye**

Then add in David to this equation, he's now referring to him as Kris.  Aries is telling Brayden to do something... and David is telling Snuk not to let Kris talk to him like that.  LOL.  Oh and I got to watch David flat iron one of his mannequin heads that has hair like Naty's... he was so proud to be able to use a round brush and blow dry it out straight.  Niceee...

Snuk hates bed time.... he screeches, hollars, throws his body down to the floor.... stomps, even gets on all fours and hits his head on the floor.  Why?  He's crazy...  He's now peaking through the door to come out.

And now its time for me to watch The Bad Girl's Club - New Orleans.  Yes, I watch this shit.  Don't judge me.  :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gotta love the terrible two's! Me personally I am ready for it to be over with and I am not even half way through yet. He's lucky I don't like booze or I might become an alcoholic LOL