- Lose 1.5 lbs per week
- Get a scale to weigh my food
- 3 oz of meat only and 1/4 cup of veggies at each meal
- Only 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of food per meal (this should be the meat and sides together)
- Measure food!
- Buy a toddler fork, mainly to make myself take smaller bites
- Take 20 minutes to eat a meal, whatever is left over throw out!
- If I feel full be for that, STOP!
- And of course, exercise at least 30 minutes day.
Now it may seem like I am doing well because I've lost in total over 20lbs since. I thought so too, but their counting from my surgery weight and I have only lost 18lbs since November 17th. I guess that isn't as good as they hoped. I also know that part of it is my water intake, I'm supposed to get at least 64oz. So thats something I else I have to work on and it may curb the issue of eating more. Oh and stay away from fast food! She wasn't a mean nurse, just someone who is really trying to help me meet this goal of losing weight. I need someone like that and she actually made me feel better.
So in the meantime.........on to the next day for starting over.