Saturday, January 23, 2010

Its Weigh In Day Again & other BAD fun, Whoop Whoop!


And I'm proud to say I have officially dropped down to **drum roll** 218 lbs.  So exciting, that means I'm not that far from Onderland (fyi, thats the 100's) Haha.  And I can officially say that I'm wearing a size 18, as of this week, I switched out from wearing my size 20 to the size 18 work pants or slacks...and they fit very comfy, even on my tummy which seems to be the last place losing the weight.  So it seems the trend for me losing inches is first in my legs, thighs and ass.....then the stomach.  So hopefully by March, I'll be in a size 16.  Which now makes me think about asking my neice for the brand new size 16 jeans I gave her out of my closet back in August...back.  I only think of that because she's lost weight too and definitely doesn't fit into them.  Or since income tax is coming, I may just go buy brand new ones anyways.

Its so exciting to see results and I've come to realize the reason for the 1 pound gain that week was due to water retention and being on my cycle which may happen again, so I'm going to do my best not to let it get to me.  Outside of it, I can say this past week I have done better on my water intake and since getting my 2nd fill...I'm doing better on not eating as much.


Last night I went out with some old friends, it was my friend Laura's 30th Birthday...and we had a blast.  We went to eat at this restaurant called Trudy's, it was pretty good and of course to have drinks.  I had a Sangria Margarita (I think thats what it was called, haha), I don't drink much...so I only maybe drank about 1/4 of the glass and was a bit tipsy, gave the rest to my friend Christina.  We ordered a sampler appetizer and I ate a few things off it and was good for dinner.  So I know the fill is working well this time around.  Now what about next week? LOL.  Thats my worry but I have to learn to have self-control.  After that, we went to the male strip club here in Austin.  It was soooooo funny.  We got a personal lap-dance for the birthday girl and she definitely felt violated afterward.  I didn't give no money out......but for one special dancer.  He had the nicest booty ever on a man (don't tell D that).  Even Laura was like wow!  Haha.  But we're taken women, so we sat back and watched the rest.  But once that one got on the stage, I decided to pay him a little bit of something.  And once he was off, I had to grab him over...and tell him what God has blessed him with.  LOL.  He was like wow!  Then he grabbed me and my friend's titties saying he thought those were nice.  Yeah, caught us off guard...but it was funny!  Then when I left, he wouldn't let me pass........but finally did and I slapped him on that ass. Haha.  I had a fabulous time with old friends.  Something that was definitely needed since I haven't been out in so long.

No comments: