Friday, October 7, 2011

A through Z of Me

Taken from Fat In Suburbia.

A.  Age - 30

B.  Bed size - Queen

C.  Chore you dislike - Kitchen after the husband cooks and well I guess mainly all.

D.  Dogs - None; I'm a cat lady.
  
E.  Essential start to your day - Facebook check, Email check

F.  Favorite color - Green, then Purple or Black.

G.  Gold or silver - Silver, but I'm working on wearing more gold.

H.  Height - 5'2 1/2"

I.  Instruments you play(ed) - Nada.

J.  Job title - LTC Claims Examiner

K.  Kids - 2 sons (11 yrs and 2 yrs), 1 step-son (7 yrs) and 1 daughter (7 yrs)

L.  Live - Austin, Tx (suburb of Austin... called Cedar Park)

M.  Mom's name - Georgeanna

N.  Nicknames - None

O.  Overnight hospital stays - Birth for my kiddos and LapBand procedure.

P.  Pet peeves - People who put out false information on any subject and worse, who do it and don't investigate if its true or not.

Q. Quote from a movie - "I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do." - Smokey, from Friday.  ((NO! I don't smoke weed but its one of the funniest movies ever!))

R.  Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - 1 sister (older) and 1 brother (older), I'm the baby.

T.  Time you wake up - 5:45am

U.  Underwear - Bikini and Hipsters... it needs to cover the booty, I hate wedgies!

V.  Vegetables you don't like - Used to be squash... not as bad as it used to be, Lima Beans, Brussel Sprouts, Black Eye Peas

W.  What makes you run late - Moving slow in the morning, I have a hard time waking up.  I admit, I usually barely just make it on time most places or typically late for other events that time isn't a major factor. Haha.

X.  X-rays you've had - Chest (for asthma), Right wrist (for carpel tunnel/tendinitis), Stomach (for lapband)... I think thats it.

Y.  Yummy food you make - Husband does the majority of cooking (Cajun/New Orleans style) but when I do cook... I'm good with my special spaghetti's (the kind that you use on a person to seduce them, hahaha) and I can hook up a layered dip with chips.

Z.  Zoo animal favorites - Giraffe's, Lions, Tigers... I guess Big Cats mainly.

3 comments:

speck said...

This was fun to read. And good to get to know you better.

I love the quote...now that's funny.

trishajo said...

I am SO jealous that your husband cooks! I am lucky if mine can boil water! ALTHOUGH... if you ask HIM, he's a WONDERFUL Cook!! omg Shoot me now...lol and I completely laugh when your most hated duty was cleaning up the kitchen after hubby - I SO CAN RELATE! It's like a bomb went off when he's done!!!

Britt Lauren said...

I like your blog. I like how you put stuff about yourself, it helps to get to know you!! My favorite color is green too : ) I like your blog- it has great personality!!