Monday, January 23, 2012

Weigh In for 1.22.12, I'm a Winner!

Alright so last week was not a great week in the food department.  I openly admit that I went over my calorie intake about 3 times last week, nothing totally horrific but still.  It was the cookies dammit.  I love sweets and for some reason my body wanted it too.  Or head hunger.  Also TOM came and visited too.  Definitely a hard battle that I lost.  These are the same days I had a hard time getting at least 72 oz of water in too.  Now onto weigh in for this week.

Weigh-In:  209.8

That means I'm down 0.4 pounds since the last weigh in.  Not 1 pound like I was aiming for but a loss is a loss, right?  The good thing going for me was that I did actually start moving aka exercising.  I was walking on my breaks at work and I did walk hard core one day last week.  Which in turn left my legs so sore.  Didn't know that was possible.  I also did some overtime at work.  So overall, I did have some set backs but I did make some moves forward with the exercising part of this journey.

In other news, I am a WINNER!  I joined the Jillian Michael's giveaway on FatSoSarah's blog.  And I won!  So awesome... and I'm so excited.  I've been wanting the 30 day shred video (and still plan to buy that one) but was waiting until we moved down to a downstairs apartment (since I have butthole neighbors).  And I won... I haven't won anything like this in I couldn't tell you.  I'm so excited because I really want to do this.  Especially purchase a kettleball for my arms.  LOL. 

Also, we're moving down to a 4 bedroom 2 bath apartment on February 10th.... on the bottom floor.  My apartment manager came to our door Friday night to let us know we got this apartment and its all wood floors!  That means all the kiddos will have their own bedrooms and more space and we can walk as hard as we want.  And I can exercise at home if I want.  And especially use my new workout DVD's. 

So excited!  And definitely feeling very blessed.


*** Oh yeah, someone left an anonymous comment... saying they liked my blog, etc.  I just wanted to say thank you for visiting.  I don't know who it was... :(

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Good job on your loss, its a loss so be proud!
last week wasn't good for me either but I'm moving on! Good job on getting some work outs in.
Congrats on winning, you lucky woman you I'm jealous!
Glad you guys get to move to a downstairs apartment!

Rhonda said...

Hey, you started exercising, that's a GREAT thing! :) A loss is a loss... like you said, you went over calories 3 days. So it's a really good thing. :) (That sounded kinda bad, but you know what I mean, right? lol)

Also, congrats on winning that giveaway!!

Angry Fat Mom said...

Don't forget to email me for address so I can mail your DVD's to you! Congratulations on winning!

Manda said...

I did send you an email... with my address. I'll do it again.

Andrea said...

Congrats on the loss and winning the contest! How fun!