Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling Good!

So I went to my friend's birthday bowling party.  It was awesome!  I got to see quite a few friends outside of friends we knew together and others of my own.  Me and Hubby bowled for 2 hours straight against each other.  I beat him about 4 out of the 5 games.  I also woke up super sore this morning.  All over.  Its been awhile since I've felt this sore from bowling.

So here's a photo of me and my friend Laura.  Seeing this photo lets me see that I have lost more weight than I originally thought.  On top of it, the top is a size XL from the juniors.  Hello!  I haven't wore that in a while.  So I guess that is one of my NSV's (non-scale victory).  Just learned that one.  After all this time.  I'm feeling great!  Then to see I'm at 211 as of this morning.  Its crazy that suddenly I'm losing weight.  The fact that I'm losing like this only makes me believe more that it was due to my birth control. 

Although I do have my moments of feeling sad about not having no more babies, I'm actually happy to not have to worry about birth control anymore.  Whoop whoop!  Get my dye test of the Essure procedure next week.  It better have taken or I'm gonna be one pissed off woman!  LOL.

Also, in other news is I can tell my size 18 jeans and work slacks are getting loose.  Can't wait to see size 16 baby!  Its happening....baby steps and seeing progress is definitely a great big motivator.

As for news on the Weight Watchers...heard we got 12 people signed up, including me.  Still need 3 more or we won't be able to do it.  Boooooo!   I hope that something happens because I want to do it at work!

2 comments:

Momto4redheads said...

Looking great!!! All this talk of bowling has me thinking I would like to do that again...maybe my next date night with my hubby!!

Mandy said...

I love bowling! Me and my hubby used to go all the time! Even with the kids! We even went with my mom and dad and the kids one night! Now that I am getting back into shape, that sounds like a great work out! Congrats on the sizes..and size 16 will soon approach!