Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Officially in Houston!

Well I made it here...to Houston as of Sunday. I dunno, things are different here. Its hard being in this apartment alone. I'm not good at being alone, I admit. I miss my kids so much. I miss my family and my friends, I guess just everything I'm familiar with. It hurts me so much right now to be away from everyone. All I can think at the moment is did I make the right decision? But then again, its too late to go back on it now. I'm just feeling so bad not having my kids with me.

Then the one person I thought I'd see, I haven't seen at all. On top of it, I can't even be friends with on here because of some bullshit reasons. I'm just so tired emotionally. Why can't I just have someone in my life that really cares for me the same as I do for them. Someone who wants to spend time with me, as I do with them? I'm just so tired of being treated like shit by men. It hurts to see others with someone they love, and then there's me.........giving all this love for men who can't give it back to me for some reason. Each heart break kills something off inside me more and more.

I'm just so through with everything love and relationships wise. On top of it, being here in Houston is so strange to me. Being around people that I'm not close with. Its so hard and lonely right now......

No comments: