Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Good Day, Today.

I have to admit today was a good day. I went out of town with my girls I work with. Visited some friends and enjoyed my time. I can't help but think about today and replay it over and over in my head. Just knowing that will probably be the last time I chill with those two for quite some time. It was a nice road trip for us ladies and definitely something to remember.

I'm going to miss working with my girls. I have less than a week to go at my current job. I'm feeling so many mixed emotions. But I'm ready for it, not literally but mentally. I got me a place there in Houston already, its a nice 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. I'm so excited to be in a new city and job, yet a little scared at the same time. Its going to be me alone for a lil' while and I hate it. I hate leaving my kids here, they'll be with my parents since I need to find daycare. Found out I don't qualify for the daycare cost assistance program there, make too much money. Yeah right! I mean, I make more than I was here...but damn, not enough to pay all my bills and full daycare alone. Shit, makes me definitely consider NOT have anymore kids. LOL. But yes, I'm going to miss my babies during the week and they somewhat understand...well my son does, Nati I don't think really knows. But I'll be up on the weekends visiting.

But just thinking of all the new things happening in my life. Out with the old and in with the new. Thats my perspective right now. I went through some hellafied shit last year, regarding finances, career, home life and love/men. Slowly I'm getting things back on track and I recognized that today. Just thinking of a lot of things is making me realize its going to be okay.

And to the one who listened to me today (although you can't read this now), know I appreciate your ears for listening and your words of encouragement.
Laters.......

No comments: