Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ran down...

Lately... I've been going, going and going..... does any of that include actual exercise? No. Its just been life.  I would really like to know how other women do it.

Going to school... two classes a week and technically both are kind of mentally exhausting.  So much information to retain in such a little amount of time.  I'm taking Intro. to Psychology and American Government.  I'll be honest, my psychology class wasn't what I thought it would be.  I thought it would be more interesting.  As for American Government, I enjoy that a lot.  Its just so much to remember when it comes to final exam.  Last week... I seriously blanked out on the test, yet I knew the information.  Didn't make any sense.  Good news is this is the last week for these classes, just have to pull through with all the work and exams.

Add in dealing with the girl scout thing... yeah, come next year if Natalya is in the troop still, I will not be volunteering.  I don't know why I always run myself so thin.  I feel like I can do so much but then I'm stressing myself out.  I really need to focus on school and not volunteer any more until I'm done with school.

Funny thing... is Natalya starts spring softball in late February.  So that's probably two practices a week, plus two games a week... we'll see how that turns out.

All of this... leads to how I feel about being at home.  My house is a total wreck almost all the time.  Okay, more like it looks very lived in.  The two oldest do chores but its not really how I like it, and when I have down time I don't have the energy to go behind them and clean it right.  I just feel like I'm failing in running my family right now...

I'm so tired. :(

I'm sure it will get better...

1 comment:

Tracey@bariatricfoodforlife.com said...

I remember those days. Hang in there but get your rest and maybe practice saying NO in the mirror. It sounds like you really are handling everything. T