Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Busy Weekend

Weigh-in day came in and I have broke the 2 or 3 week stall... by only losing 1 lb.  Boooo!


I guess 1 lb. is better than nothing.  I am hoping to have a better week.  I've been doing pretty good with getting protein in and upping my calories.  I decided to drop the calorie intake some for a few days to see if that helps.  Still trying to focus on getting the water in.  Its so hard to get water in, why?  I guess my goal of getting to 185 lbs. by February 6th is out of the running.  Lol.

So although my decision has been made on using YMCA for a gym, I haven't had a chance to get over there and actually sign up.  This week for sure, on Friday.  I am thinking that I may start out working out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for now... at least thats when my schedule is more open.  And go from there.

This past weekend was super busy.  I didn't even have major plans, things just happened.  Friday, I managed to get my back adjusted and a massage done.  I love 80-minute deep tissue massages --- so awesome.  Then I picked up the girl scout cookies for my daughter's troop --- sales begin tomorrow for that.  Then Saturday I took my daughter out... for a Mom & Daughter day.  It was really nice, we got pedicures, went to eat and saw a movie --- even a little shopping.

On Sunday, the whole family went to the Shrine Circus.  What is really funny is it was the first time my husband has ever been to a circus.  His facial expressions were priceless.  He was like a giant kid watching that stuff.  Natalya and Brayden were able to ride on an elephant too.  I thought that was cool.  They put on an awesome show and I'm glad my family was able to spend time together doing that.



Then after getting home, I find out my computer died... something with the hard drive.  Talk about screwing me over for doing my class assignments.  I took it in yesterday, luckily they were able to get it working again without replacing the hard drive yet... but I know its coming.  So yeah, that is what is going on recently.  :)

No comments: