Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Yeah... so, um...

So I've been gone for awhile.  There were a lot of personal things going on that needed to be dealt with.  Mainly my own marriage.  I really thought it was done.  Yet, we have worked through it for the most part.  Always a work in process.  I know this and actually having to go through this, just reinforces how hard relationships are to maintain.

Outside of that, I basically was focusing on my school stuff.  With the end of the summer term, I was struggling big time with my College Algebra and New Testament classes.  I really thought I was going to fail College Algebra.  However, I managed to pass it with a C.  I'm okay with that.  Not totally proud but it was hard.  I also received a B in New Testament, I thought I would get an A but the professor was kind of tough.

Another good thing was I was able to take the kids down to South Padre Island for an end of summer vacation.  It was nice, really enjoyed it.



So summer is over and school is back in for the fall.  Not only have I started my next 4 classes for the fall, but the kids are back in school.  My oldest son, Aries is now a freshman in high school.  My daughter, Natalya is in 5th grade and my youngest son, Brayden is in kindergarten.  Its crazy how fast time has flown by.

First day of school.  Aug 2014.

Now with regard to my revision on the LapBand? Well I have decided to proceed with removing the LapBand and getting the VSG. After talking more not only with the doctor who will be performing and with my own family doctor, I feel more comfortable with the decision to do this.  So right now, I'm in the works of getting things in order for insurance purposes.  Hopefully after next week, I will know of a possible surgery date.  Kind of feeling excited, yet nervous as well. 

No comments: