Monday, February 13, 2012

MIA for a bit...

Been gone for a minute, even on MyFitnessPal.  Been sick, then add in moving.  Its just thrown a lot off for me. 

So no weigh in this week.... everything is still packed down and well I can even admit I ate nothing but fast food from Wednesday until about yesterday due to stress and this moving crap.  We found out last Thursday we had to be in our new apartment and out the other one by today.  I'm basically exhausted from packing up, moving and cleaning...... and now to unpacking.  Add on being sickly.

I'm back to working and hoping that things get back into normal mode.  I got my Polar HRM in the mail last week and I'm making sure to eat good things again this week.  Plan is to detox my body from all the horrible crap I ate last week.  Get back into the groove of things, plus get more exercising in.  With all the unpacking to do, I'm sure that exercise will help.

Plus I have lots of overtime to do at work...... I'm so behind from being off for 2 days.

BTW... no cable or internet until tomorrow.  I guess thats a good thing?  Laters.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you got all moved in, moving is stressful as heck!
Jealous about your Polar, you have to let me know how you like it.

Anonymous said...

It would take me at least a month to pack everything in our house if I had to move. SO, my hats off to you for doing it so fast.

Andrea said...

Wow, you've had a lot going on! Hope you feel better soon and get all settled in.

trishajo said...

Girl, I've been so MIA I didn't even know you were moving!! I am a bad BOOBS, so sorry :(

I am glad you're being able to get back to some what of a normalicy though!!

Rhonda said...

Glad you're back! Good luck with the detox. :)