Friday, November 20, 2009

Not sure if I'm hungry or not...

Its crazy, I've been on clear liquids for the past 4 days. I think my stomach is saying feed me, Seymore! Okay, not really but I feel the grumbling. I keep saying I'm hungry to whoever's in the room when I see food on tv or get a lil' smell but really, I'm not hungry. I wonder if its a habit?

The liquids are filling me up for the most part, I'm so tired today. I do get this weird sensation when I go from laying down to sitting up. Like air moves up, not sure if thats the gas from the surgery or what. It almost feels like a painful burp, w/ out the burp.

So come Tuesday of next week, I can start drinking protein shakes and regular liquids. I want them now, I'm so tired of chicken/beef broth...apple juice...water, blah!

No comments: