Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Dear Friend

This blog goes out to one of my best friend's in the whole wide world. And if she ever reads this, she knows who she is. I feel so sad for her right now. This person has inspired me to do more for myself and done so many things for herself in the process. She's been a complete success and it hurts me to see her going through hard times right now. Just knowing that your going through this moment in your life.........I just pray that everything works out for you girl. I love you with all of my heart and I know this is killing you, the stress involved with regards to this......... I hate to know that other things are happening and I pray that God will give you the strength to pull through. Your a strong woman and know that if I had any power in this, I'd do what was possible to make things all better for you. You've been a great friend to me through out these years and this is the first time I'm seeing you on this level. God has blessed you and as David said..........maybe this is God closing the window on one thing and opening the door to another.

Remember I love you........and I'm here for you. (((HUGS)))

No comments: