Saturday, September 29, 2007

The shit I deal with........Haha.

I named my blog this because basically..........this is what its like being a grown ass woman. The things we deal with. Haha!

Things lately have calmed down a lot. Its been a rough period and time for me. Trying to figure out what I should do regarding my job. I love it there, but the fact is there are things that I need for myself and my family. I managed to get a job interview with United Health, go next week. So hopefully I hear something. I heard they make great money there, not that I ain't...and great benefits. I gotta do whats best for my family all the way around and thats my focus right now. And to be honest, I think to myself...every move I've made career wise has been a better move than before. So I can't complain.

The kids are doing okay, Aries was moved to another class. He's been having issues with behaving and well it was also due to his reading level. He's doing so good in reading that the principal felt he would have gotten a higher rating if in another teacher's class. In other words: The teacher he had wasn't that great! I can agree, I called her...talked with her, told her if she had any issues to call me. NOTHING. So I'm glad the principal felt this was a good move. And so far so good. Natalya is doing good with daycare. Outside of it, she's her normal silly and outgoing self. Definitely a lil' character. Haha........

David and I..........believe we've been having issues. I hate to even write that. It ain't been perfect and my closest friends who I indulge things with know and understand. But we're making it work, because in the end.....we love one another and well on both ends.....feel we're good together. Its just when fear of the unknown, as well as stress get involved...it can make a person react in ways their not expecting. We're good though. Oh yeah, no baby on the way........one day, but not anytime soon. I think the stress of things made me stop up. Haha.

To my friends, hope no one was offended by it. Just was frustrated and well, I miss ya'll. I want to get out of the house and have a life..........outside of work, David and the kids. I need someone to vent to and I'm glad people have been there for me while going through things lately. Love ya'll.

No comments: