Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weigh-In stuff

Weigh-in has come... and I'm down to 207.6 lbs.  That's 1.4 lbs down from last weekend.  I'm not losing 4 lbs. a week like my doctor wants but personally, as long as I'm losing... that's all that matters.  I'm very close to my lowest low with the Lap Band and excited just to get under 200 lbs. at this point.

I managed to get my water intake up to 5 cups a day, I think that definitely helped.  So I'm going to work on getting 6 cups a day this coming week --- I guess have it correlate with my post-op week.  Lol.  And keep working on getting my protein in, I do good certain days and struggle others.  I just know I hate protein shakes --- with a passion at this point.  I am eating pureed/soft foods and thats part of why I might not get in as much protein.  Although, I do crave protein just not in the form of a damn shake.  Blech!

In other news... I have one more week of class for the fall semester, I have lots of work to complete still because the last four weeks have been majorly crazy and off for me.

So until next week... hoping for another good loss.  :)

1 comment:

Tracey@bariatricfoodforlife.com said...

I was 207 this morning too but I'm dehydrated. I can't coordinate all the water and protein and fiber and vitamins. I hate protein shakes too. I want meat!