Thursday, October 23, 2014

Weigh-in... what?

So I keep forgetting to blog on my weigh-in days.  It was so much easier at work.  Lol.  Anywho, weighed myself on Monday and I was 230.4 lbs.  I dropped like 0.6 lbs.  Hahaha.  No lie, I ate bad because I knew that my 2 week pre-op diet was coming up fast.  So I wanted to enjoy regular food prior to doing liquids.

In fact... I'm doing liquids for about 6 weeks straight.  Thats 2 weeks pre-op of full liquids, 2 weeks of clear liquids post-op and then 2 more weeks of full liquids.  I had a hard time the first night... did good at work - usual, but at home with the husband and kids eating... I was like, let me eat.  Thank God for my husband, helped pull me through it.  And then I chose to go to bed early to stop the head hunger.  I did fine yesterday... and in fact was fine at night.

So I'm on day 3 of this full liquid.  I was fine but I had to do some pre-op class at the hospital and meet with the anesthesiologist and do some last minute tests, etc.  I made sure to have a shake prior to going there at 9am.  Got to the hospital at 10am... and I didn't realize it was going to take so long, I didn't leave until 3pm.  I was starving and I saw a P. Terry's... I got me a small burger combo with a shake.  I knew better but I did it.  On to the next day and working on making sure I don't have that happen again.  Just sucks when my protein shakes are usually cold, I guess now that I think about it... I could have stopped by a corner store and got something --- but not all protein shakes are the same.  Ahh... just excuses, next time I will go get one at a corner stores.  Thats better than the decision I made.

I did my measurements and I'm updating my weight on the tab for VSG Stats.

Thats about it.

No comments: