Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hidin' Out..Jus a lil'

Yeah, its been revealed. I found someone that I can say has made an imprint on me. We're together...officially, it was made official back around Memorial Day weekend. Its amazing how one event can change into something else. All my girls been asking who this person is, cause yes...I've been keeping it under wraps. It was an inner battle, trying to figure out what was right for me. But I realized I didn't want to let him go.

Since then, we been hidin' out together..........LORD! I love spending time with this man. Every single day, we together. Its about US! Not just him and me seperate. We are on that same page together...and I'm luvin' every single moment of it. I miss him when he leaves to handle some business as far as his music........crazy, never thought I'd be that into a person LOL. I've never been like that. I know he ain't out there doing nothin' he shouldn't be, but I just want to spend every spare moment with him. Its madd crazy havin' feelin's like this again and we both like this. I guess its that LOVE bug....haha. He's my sweetie........he treats me soooo good. Ya'll have no idea.

Outside of that, I've been going back and forth about going back to Austin or not. Mainly due to daycare issues. My sweetie says he's willin' to go where ever I choose, but then I still have this lease and I'm not sure I want to throw in the towel so easily regarding living in Houston. I think the main issue is I miss my family and friends in Austin. My grandparents are finally back in Texas, staying with my parents. I just miss the family...and believe me, I'm very close to my family so being up here in Houston is making it hard. But I wanted to spread my wings and do things on my own. In the mean time, I managed to meet someone special. Crazy...but Sweetie and I talked...we're gonna stick it out here in Houston. Do what we gotta do to make things work for daycare, etc. I can say I'm happy...and VERY content with things at this point in my life.

No comments: