Monday, May 28, 2007

Rainy Days

I'm telling you, those are the best days. Its memorial day weekend and I was supposed to take the kids to the zoo. My girl Tasha came down, it was nice to see her again. Its been a few months. I missed her. I keep telling her ass to get a myspace page. Especially if my other best friend could get one...lol. We didn't do the zoo, but we ate a lot. LOL. Chilled in the house the entire weekend. My head is pounding and I've been dealing with a sinus infection. I was on that hydrocodeine for the past few days. Out of it...basically. LOL. But at least it was raining out side...........love them days. Seriously...

Other than that...a woman is in love...my baby is asleep on the couch right now. Damn shame...lol. Yes, I had all that drama with Mr. Punk...but that was for good reason, not because I wanted him back. Nope, other reasons. I am with someone, he makes me happy...we took our time getting to this point in our relationship and I'm glad we're there. Its funny, I never thought we would be together. It just progressed into something wonderful. He's a good man, very good. He loves me and I've felt it since early on...when we first started talking/dating. He's my sweetie......

No comments: