Saturday, June 16, 2007

It Amazes Me...LOL.

I've never really dealt with many hata's in my life...but it truly amazes me how people cannot get past things. I moved past it, hell...I got my closure and now there's a new chapter in my life. I'm happy. VERY happy! I found someone that I love and basically compliments me. We are on the same page, it ain't about games or all that other bullshit. So why are certain people still coming on my page, still worried about what I'm doing, and still trying to voice an opinion on things I have chose to do? Muchless the person I'm with...Jealousy and envy is a muthafucka! Thats all I have to say for those people still on my pussy about what I'm doing....

Yes, I realize....a certain person basically married someone thats a downgrade for themselves. Hell, I'm flattered that I was an upgrade for ya. LOL. Shit, its too bad you are that unhappy with a decision or mistake you made in your life that you gotta find other upgradable women.........lmao.

But for those who are still upset, believe my Mr. New Orleans was an upgrade. He's a real man...and is handling his business....was handling them prior to US gettin' together.

You ain't got shit on him....you can't help but be a hata.......your life sucks, your a loser. Hell you ain't even got your own ride. You can't even get a REAL job other than some temp jobs....I feel ya, I'd be jealous and envious as well....Here's a woman doing shit on her own, got her own damn car, making more money than you, shit...had two job offers before she came here that were PERMANENT and with benefits. Moved away from family/friends...Got her own spot and handling her business with two kids. Yeah...I'd be jealous too.....and your a man, whats the problem? You ain't on that level and never will be.....keep livin' off ya wifey and her family...

One day...when you ready to be a REAL man...instead of a lying, cheating, no good nigga....you'll see what needs to be done and then be blessed. Until then, keep reading my page....and keep feelin' that anger. I know what all the comments are about....your mad at me, your angry with me. But the thing is sweetie...you need to re-direct that anger to yourself, it was you tryin' to be a playa. How the fuck you gonna be a playa and you tryin' to have a relationship with a bitch? LMAO. Can't play a playa.......remember that. Haha...

I appreciate the shit you put me through. Yeah I caught some feelings for you, not enough to stop talking to other dudes...but enough to open up my heart to allow you to hurt me. Our situation taught me some things, I learned from it and took what I needed. I got my closure...and I've moved on. Why can't you just accept it, and move on yourself? Damn shame....Well I'm going to pray for you, hopefully you lose that anger and find your happiness...LUV.

No comments: