Sunday, April 8, 2007

Life Lately...

Well I'm spending time with the kiddo's here at my mom's. Damn, I definitely think Nati is ADHD. LOL. That girl was literally bouncing off the freakin' walls with excitement to see me. But I missed her and Aries both. My son is so skinny, I'm like damnnn. Lol. He got his haircut last weekend and looks so good. I need to upload the pics I took. I wanted to take pics of them doing an easter egg hunt outside but its been raining like a mofo here in Austin and its hella cold. Natalya will be home with me for two weeks, can't wait.

Outside of that, just dealing with drama regarding that idiot. He seen what I posted here and texted me...with a "FUCK YOURSELF"....lmao. He don't realize, that shit just cracks me up. Then he's on my messageboards trying to make me look like I'm a dumbass because he was playing me. Well how do you play someone that knows whats happening? I mean, I chose to be in it even after finding out he was married? Worse part is, if he was playing me...why was I still acting like a single woman the entire time? LMAO. Its called filling up time til the one you want comes along...duh! Or as my boy Mr. D. would say, just another employee. Hahaha. (Remember what I said Mr. Punk, I was waiting on you to break it off........remember, there's always a reason for what I say).

Anywho, so I'm doing pretty good in Houston. Money is tight but I know God will come through for me, he's been here this entire time guiding me through things. Just when I thought things were going to be really bad, he made a way. And I was talking to my boy Mr. Scottie about things, he always gives me inspirational words to make it. I appreciate it so much as well. Sometimes you need those positive folks in your life. I had to let go of the negative and the stress involved with them. It took some strength but I did it with my family and friends in my life. Ya'll helped a woman make it, believe that. I love ya'll so much. You know the real me....
I can't wait to get out on the floor, training is almost done. I need my overtime. Lord knows I do. Lol. There's a lot of things happening in my life this year, good things and I'm lookin' forward to them....

*SMILES BIG*

Laters folks....

No comments: