Sunday, March 23, 2008

Evaluating

So since being back in Austin, it has me thinking about my life. Things that happened while being here in Austin, things that made me who I am today. Things to bother me still. I just think of the people that hurt me and for some strange reason, it still bothers me at moments. You’d think I’d be past it, you’d think I’d be totally happy and content with my life at this point. I don’t know though, its like since being back here......I’m questioning myself again. Like the choices I made and the shit I did because of what I was lacking inside. That self love. Then for some reason I think of how people don’t think of me or worry about me. Like I want that attention, is something wrong with me? I just think its crazy that I’d want that. I guess that drama........who knows.

No comments: